This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20040621   

Michael considered fate at 21:11   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
Through some weird chance I was informed of Madonna's name-change recently. It's not like I follow Madonna or even watch the news - let alone E! news, so it's certainly a random event that I was even informed. It's funny how chance plays such a large roll in life.

Today I was down at my bar reading the local music news and enjoying a pint of PBR, sneaking peeks at my favourite bartendress out of the corner of my eye when I heard her mention a madonna concert in a few weeks.

Skip forward 15 minutes.

"So you're going to a Madonna concert?"

"Yah, it should be interesting, anyway"

"Hmm.. did you hear she changed her name?"

"What? Really? No, I didn't hear anything like that!" She became visibly animated.

"Well, I don't know for sure. Just heard it from someone. Certainly sounds strange to me."

"Maybe it has something to do with all this new religion she is into"

"Hmm, yeah. Something like that.." new religion? What the hell is she talking about? I'm outta the loop but I'll keep playing along anyway. "Yah, I think changed it to something weird... like matilda.."

And so I was able to have a non-contrived conversation with the cutest bartenderess in town. Aren't I lucky?

Yeah.

I'm lucky.

Sometimes.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: