This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20040716   

Big Brother Strikes Again
Michael considered fate at 14:05   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
It's not like it's new news to hear about someone getting a traffic ticket from a camera but everytime it's someone I know - or someone I kinda know, like jaime, just cause I read his stuff all the time.. well it creeps me out.

I can read 1984 and it's all dandy cause it's a book.. you know, fiction. I can hear about new FBI cameras at sporting events that scan the crowd with face-recognition software looking for terrorists and that's dandy too, cause, well.. I don't go to too many professional sporting events and.. I'm actually not a terrorist - despite what some of you might think. But the thing is, I'm a traffic violator. No, really. A misdemeanorist at heart. On occasion I'm even a criminal speeder... gosh, imagine that.

A new Real Life story - The Misdemeanor Report - starring Michael Batchelder - in which Michael is caught red-handed (or red-signed, as the case may be) doing a rolling stop at Park and Main. Follow Michael's tumultous journey through the seedy underbelly of traffic law and the local police station. See Michael sign his name a dozen times. See Michael handcuffed and led to an overnight stay in the country jail. See Michael pay fines. See Michael step from the dank darkness of the prison system 24 hours later, having perservered through all his trials and tribulations.

This movie is bound to tickle your heartstrings and please your senses. It's a heartwarming look at the day to day life in Americana.

Blah


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: