This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20040730   

Domino's
Michael considered fate at 18:48   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
Okay, so domino's wins some points with me cause their website isn't all wanting to be something it's not. Hullo, you're a pizza place. Tell me the specials on your homepage. Gimme a link to find the closest store. AND THAT'S IT.

Fucking McDonalds. Why can't I see your current "deal" right there, on the main page? Fucking Burger King. Why isn't there a blatantly obvious "Specials" hotlink right there on your index? Fucking Papa John's... hullo! HULLO?!? I don't want a fucking piece of shit shitty shit DVD Weekend at Bernie's 2 with my pizza! I want ANOTHER free pizza with my pizza. Get with the fucking program.

Fuckers.

Is it so hard, Wendy's, to put a french link on your website? I mean, you find it necessary to put a spanish link. What are you trying to say? How hard is it.. I mean, really, how fucking hard is it to write your damn webpage in french? I hate the french and I can't imagine it would take me more than a few days.. goddamn.

At least pizza hut has coupons.. but who the fuck orders pizza hut delivery?

My ass hurts.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: