This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20040730   

I am a classy bitch
Michael considered fate at 16:16   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
From my pal:

..by the way I listened to the message that we left on lisa's machine friday night before OHD [Old Hallowell Day], its pretty fucking funny. There is one point where i am on the floor in hysterics and you are on the phone laughing. the next night I guess we called when Muffy was over and you kept on telling lisa to tell muffy that you were going to fuck her when you saw her in montreal.

rock on


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: