This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20040709   

No Way Out
Michael considered fate at 11:42   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
I will be 40 some day.

It's a fact. Provided there is no death between now and then, I will be 40.. at some point.

The scariest part about all of it is that it really isn't some day - it's a specific day. I could tell you to the hour, to the minute, when I will be 40.

Some how that makes it more real. Scary. Or something.

The worst part is that, 20, 40, whathave you - I'm not sure she'll ever want me. I'm not sure, to be honest, anyone in their right mind would. I'm not sure anyone in their right mind would want anyone, nevermind me.

I stink. I have the sweats. I'm incapacitated to the point of not being able to think straight. seriously, took me a few minutes to write that last sentence. bummer.

I can't imagine anyone thinking that I'm a good idea for them. I can't imagine that, seeing me right now, anyone would consider me a good idea.

And I'll be 40 some day.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: