This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20040730   

Ogre
Michael considered fate at 13:54   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment


I'm not sure if I've talked about them here before but Ogre has got to be my favourite local band here in the Portland, ME area. They're heavy 70's rock with influences such as Rush and Black Sabbath and damn, they're just good. I've seen them live twice and that's what really got me into them. Their shows are so full of energy and spitfire and I can't help but get into it.. even though it's not really "my type of music". It's the sort of stuff I have to be in a special mood for, but when it comes to Ogre, I'm always in the mood..

So.. check 'em out at their website here (looks to be down at the moment) and check out a great interview back in December, 2002 here. Then go buy their album, goddamnit!

It's called Dawn of the Proto-Man


You can find a review here and you can download a song off the album, Skeletonized, here


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: