This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20040709   

Well this is fucking weird
Michael considered fate at 15:49   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
I can't try this right now because I'm at work and if I started swinging my leg around and drawing things in the air people would think I was really weird.. so, that being said.. why not give it a whirl and let me know what happens, mmkay?

@ The Digital Pimpress: while sitting down move your right leg in a clockwise circle get up a decent rhyme to it. after about 5 or 10 seconds with your right index finger (the one next to your thumb by the way) draw a number 6 (six) in the air. you will notice that your right leg has reversed direction. keep trying if you want it will keep reversing direction you can’t stop it. weird.. now on with the update..


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: