This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20040729   

worn out
Michael considered fate at 20:29   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
i feel really worn out. i'm just tired. tired of my knees hurting, tired of getting up in the morning. tired of doing dishes and going to work and doing chores and buying groceries and doing laundry and ironing and eating - even eating is sometimes a fucking chore. what's the deal with that?!

I'm tired of the future and how it's got a goddamn muckle-hold on my brain and how every waking minute it's like I'm snapped out of a daze, back to reality, and I'm all "oh fuck, can't forget to deposit that money, can't forget to pay rent, can't forget to register for classes, can't forget to tell roommate he got a phone call, can't forget can't forget can't forget.." and I fall into a daze, staring off into the distance.. and then I snap out of it, back to reality, and I'm all "oh fuck, can't forget to deposit that money, can't forget to pay rent, can't forget to register for classes, can't forget to tell roommate he got a phone call, can't forget can't forget can't forget..

I hate ironning like I hate getting pounded in the thumb with a hammer.

But mostly it's just my brain, the one that won't let any of it stop, that drives me batty. It knows, it's aware, and it keeps going.. like some sick masochistic bastard that wants to see the end of this horrible horrible movie.

Fuck you bastard brain. You're so fucking boring it hurts. I hate you.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: