This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20040806   

Dads
Michael considered fate at 18:35   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
So I'm getting this free Slaab, an old '89 with the old body style that I used to hate back in '89 (when I was about 11) but now I just dig 'em.. don't ask me why. Anyhow, I'm heading down to Mass. tomorrow to pick it up from my gracious uncle and, well, of course I need a ride since I can only drive one car back. I was going to take the train down to Haverhill and get him to pick me up there but then my father offered to take the short road trip with me.. I told him I needed to check with my uncle to make sure he'd be around tomorrow and I'd get back to him.. Well, I forgot.. but he remember so I got an IM from him.. (yah, my dad, on IM.. cripes)

RetiredGuy: heard anything?
BritCoal: Nope.. you think he'd be home from work by now?
BatchRetired: seems so
BritCoal: okay, let me call
BatchRetired: right on

So not only does my dad use IM but he says right on.

Cripes.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: