This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20040811   

Gmail - Merci
Michael considered fate at 16:46   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
I have to admit I didn't see much point in the big release of Google's beta Gmail service.. Yahoo has been doing the trick for me for well over six years.. But this week I've finally started bumping some mails back and forth on my gmail account and lo- there is something worthwhile to this thread-like email conversation interface dealio.

Quick, fast, efficient, easy. I like.

I should thank Nika and Nico for forcing me into using it simply cause they have emailed me there.

Thanks


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: