This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20040818   

I feel like ass
Alex considered fate at 16:37   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
which is appropriately ambiguous.

Though it's more of the "fack dude, I'd better lay down" feeling than the "fack dude, I better get some action sometime soon." Getting Hellen to say that she would have sex with me was the most action I've gotten in a long while. Some cute friendsters since I've checked it last. Anyone who quote Donnie Darko ever gets a big thumbs up in my book. Have you revisted that movie, asshole? Fack.

Learned Dear Prudence on the Gee-tar. Played it a thousand times yesterday. Also, I finally made it down the killer hill without jumping off or dying! Hooray for me. I'm a fucking carving craziac.

I also wrote my dipshit former landlord a pretty good letter, telling him to fuck himself, if ever so politely. Should I post it? OK, why not.


> most of our stuff is ruined (rats turds and urine in/on the sofas, in
> my spices, etc).
Let's not be overly dramatic. None of your stuff is ruined as far as I saw.

No, Michael, I'm not willing to clean the apartment. It's true that I said I would. The time that I spent getting the subletters was high, and though I tried to get the best I could, obviously this one turned out to be a failure. Notwithstanding, I have exhausted my sense of responsibility to that place and to the agreement we made.

Just to continue with the honesty, your attitude and behavior throughout this relationship have contributed to my aversion to help you in any way (the same does not hold for your wife, which is still the source of sometension). The fact that I have done so lately has come from a sense of decency rather than a sense of obligation. Specifically, it was reneging on implied commitments, like the car (which I will remind you that you offered me), and your attitude about the changes you desired to make on your return dates that were really irritating. Though it is tangential, reneging on your offer of the place to Rahuldeep, a friend, contributed as well. Finally, this "holier than thou" tone I read in your emails, though truly perhaps just in my a product of my imagination, sealed the deal.

To sum up, you may be a totally decent person, but I have not seen that, per se. I tell you this because this information does you, nor anyoneelse, any good just festering. My advice is to be more consistent in your speech and behavior, and to be especially respectfulof people who have power over you. A large part of me wanted to stick itto you numerous times. The next person may not exercise the samerestraint.

I'm not interested in a “who’s right or wrong” conversation. Just wantedto be honest.
Alex

Yes, Fuck it! That's your answer to everything. Well, he can fuck himself. You get the gist of the story in the email. He promised me his car, and then without even telling me gave it to someone else I knew. He decided he was staying in Thailand longer, and then offered his place to someone else WITHOUT CHECKING with us, who were already living there, first. I could have fucked him, and still could for that matter, several times. We subletted his apt ILEGALLY for 10 months. If that's not enough to get you kicked out . . .

WHINE WHINE WHINE.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: