This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20040803   

A question to ponder
Michael considered fate at 13:41   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
Is Barton Fink a comedy?

Interesting.. though, if pressed, I would say it most certainly is.. I think the term would be "dark comedy" or some such nonsense.. more because it lacks stiller-esque slapstick than anything else, I think. Come on, what's not funny about heads in boxes and John Goodman as the antichrist (or whatever the hell he was?). The whole potrayal of the Hollywood machine was quite funny, as well.

Speaking of which I have purchased Intolerable Cruelty despite it being almost intolerable. I still have Raising Arizona to order in order to complete my coen brothers collection.. that and Ladykillers, when it is released, which is gonna kill me cause I know it won't be that great. Wow, I am incorrigible. Do not incorrige me. Guffaw.

I also saw the Bourne Supremacy last night.. if you liked The Bourne Identity at all you will like this one as well.. car chase from hell.. fucking awesome.. close to being so ridiculus that I could compare it to a Blues Brothers moment, but no.. just right.

AND Robert Ludlum recently came out with his newest book the Bourne Legacy, so there is a chance for a third movie.

Let's hope.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: