This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20040831   

Told yah so..
Michael considered fate at 01:49   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
I know I said lots of photos once I got up to Montreal but maybe I should have been more specific.. I meant when I settled down. Ran around getting shit done today like purchasing cell phones and mattresses and watching tony's chicago cubs ream the expos at the big-o olympic stadium. The saddest part was that of the 8,122 fans at the game there were probably about 4,000 red sox fans - a team that wasn't even playing - and the rest of the fans were rooting for the cubs so you have to ask yourself what a lousy existence it must be to play for a team that the league has given up on.



Oh well, at least the fans do remember there players. A dude who played ten years ago for the expos will get cheered out of the visitor dugout for a hat-raise and wave if he comes into town on the rival team's bus. I'm not sure but I don't know where else that happens. It's the little moments, folks.

Could rant a lot about cell phone companies, money, life, but it would probably be complaining and I'm not in the mood. I am in the mood to post a punch of pics from the St. Laurent street sale but unfortunately I was so incapacitated by moving and drinking that I didn't take any pictures. Instead I'll just say that it's interesting to be back in montreal.. interesting. You'll have to be satisfied with the grafitti I nabbed out of my bedroom window.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: