This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20040901   

Alex considered fate at 00:39   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
Bitch.

Fuck.

I hate this place. Fuck sun dude. Every chick I get interested is leaving. It's karma for being such a pussy with chicks in 3rd year. Fuck.

Fcuk.

Fkcu.

Hope you're fucking taking advantage of Le Swimming. Dude, we're so weak. I also, am just patient. What the fuck? I've decided that I'm going to try and get the fuck out of here when I finish and either go to Miami or Mtl. Perhaps in Miami I'll meet latina chicks, which is really what I'm looking for. Someone has already made the oedipal comment.

My grandma and I had dinner with my uncle, who's funny as fuck. He hasn't seen my grandma in years. It was interesting.

I know; my audio blogs are ass. So don't listen to them. No one is forcing you.

Dude. I am mightily impressed with your fohtie hands, if indeed your photos are undoctored originals, and in chronological order. Did you photoshop the puke out of the phone one?


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: