This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20040902   

Cantilever
Alex considered fate at 20:12   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
I'm going to have to start posting the pictures of my block designs. They're pretty fun. And by 'pretty fun' I mean 'totally genius.' Sharon left me a bunch of yuppi-styler architecture blocks, and I've been having a grand ol' time.

You know who's cool? Sarah Hoibak. It's her birthday soon. 30, dude. You should look her up.

Mother of Fuck. Can't believe that we're getting so fucking old.

two girls ago

This is the girl that I fell in love with a few girls ago. She's in north cal now. I just got meeself a buzznet account to post my genius designs. Now I need a camera. Dude, you're gonna be pissed when I start posting all the time. My posts are going to be so interesting . . . Will this not create tension between us? What ever will we do.

You can start by blowing yourself. (And you probably could. Amazing that this has never come up!) Then shit in your hat and pull it over your ears.

By the way, I like the interesting dialogue between "I just don't answer my phone," and "you wouldn't ignore someone at your screen door." I myself am all about just not answering my phone, and I seldom have this moral dilemma; I very infrequently answer my phone at all. I like to see who called, so I leave it on, and sometimes it's convenient for me to pick up. But most of the time, it buzzes, I'm doing something else, and I simply let it buzz or decline from within my pocket. It's nothing personal, I was just too busy. And because it doesn't ring, it doesn't interrupt the flow of whatever I was doing at the time. I can see you walking down this road, my friend, and I have two words for you, besides the words of welcome: Phantom Buzz. It's freaky, man. That's fucking freaky, man . . .

Finally, how do I post my dictations? This three minute audio blog has been pissing me off, so I just use the lab's dicataphone instead. Last friday's pooched post is sitting dormant. It's also 20 minutes long, contains personal and damning information, and totally moronic. But in the hypothetical, I might want to post it. How would this be achieved . . . ?


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: