This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20040917   

Car fiasco
Alex considered fate at 18:50   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
Adam calls the bank. The guy/woman still has an account. The bank guy says, "we can help you with this." 30 minutes later he gets a call from a "company employee" from the volvo place. I'll send you a contract right away, we're remodeling the office. Fishy . . . but perhaps Adam was right, and there was no literal connection between the mafia man and the woman's suspicious name.

Then again . . .

The Third Dyana is a spectacular radio station. Everyone should listen to it.

Someone requested my Blogger password be changed. I got an email telling me so. Are you trying to tell me something, Michael? Maybe it's Daniel. Jesus.

Today, I feel like an Ev. Psych. pimp. I understand a lot. At the same time, I feel like my future could take me down an a "unaccountable" path if I'm not careful. A path in which nothing that I do or say really makes a a difference in the world. My friend Eric brought this up in relation to his depature from a religious studies PhD to attend law school. He said, "it's a lot of the same issues, just now, at the end of the day, I'm accountable for my knowlege." You just left an accountable position for a stab at an unaccountable proffesorial future. Is that what you want?


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: