This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20040916   

Dude
Alex considered fate at 18:30   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
I'm writing an 18 year old Mission College student from San Jose to get her to do the detective work on the eBay fraud case. I'm a fucking genius, if you don't mind me saying. She works at the HP Pavilion, right across the street from where the alleged car building was happening.

Do you know anything about this story? Do you know anything at all?

Adam, my roommate, bids on a car on an eBay auction. He wins. The place of business in San Jose comes with a tremendous amount of positive feedback from glowing and satisfied customers. The car is priced at $8000.

He awaits patiently as they build his car. He has lots of phone contact. Phone contact becomes more difficult with the passing of time, and he feels like he is being passed around to many different people in the company. After three months of talking, receiving pictures, etc, they need a small advance. Of $3,900. They unfortunately can't wait for paypal, and Adam unfortunately decides to wire them the money directly. Then, the amount of phone hassle increases. More runaround. People not returning his calls. Three more months. Increased worry.

Tuesday, the phone gets disconnected. He asks me to look up the name of the woman who he's wired money to in San Jose. No woman by that name, but there exists a man (unisex name) who used this name as an alias to set up a phony company under this phony name. The guy was also incidentally sent to jail on unrelated drug charges in the 80s. The woman's husband happens to be named the same as the man's true name. I know that last sentence is very confusing, but I'm a little facking scared to put the actual names, because it is entirely possible that these people are Mafia and will have me killed if/when I solve the case.

Adam doesn't believe it could be the same person, he asks "why would they use the same phony name in San Jose . . ." I personally can't imagine that they aren't the same person. Too coincidental. So, furthermore, it turns out the number he's been calling belongs to yet another name, perhaps unrelated, perhaps another alias, we don't know. We just don't know, dude. The address of that place is half a mile from the address of the alleged Volvo shop.

So, the HP girl wants me. I called her up and told her that she was going to be part of an adventure. She was a little skeptical at first, but now is emailing about twice an hour. She's 18. She's thinks I'm really smart. She's going to be my San Jose sloot. Dude (doo doo doo dude) she'll be a woman. Soon. She's going to snoop around and see what she can find. I hope this guy doesn't kill her. What a bummer that would be. However, I would probably just never hear from her again. So no big loss.

Also, I spoke to my landlord, and forced her into making a decision about the house. I said that I would no longer pay rent to Daniel. That I didn't trust him anymore, and must pay directly to her. I said that he has threatened to have me evicted and that legally the only way that he could do that is if she gave him the power of property manager. I said that I need his status in writing, so I know where I stand with her and with him. I said the only solution I saw is that she sends us new rental agreements, with no ambiguity. I feel she kind of caved, and said she would take care of it. I'm fucking hoping that mean take care of it in a good way. I have invested a lot of fucking time into this deal.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: