This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20040905   

Dude
Alex considered fate at 01:20   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
My brain is jello.

I had five people on a conference call today. How awesome is that. 2x Durham, Miami, Santa Barbara, Los Angeles. My phone rules. We discussed buying x-boxes to play halo online together. You're my only halo connection, but I imagine it's fun. Bond is killer fun, and I hear it's even better.

So, I get a burned CD with no label, and it turns out months later to be among my favorite 5 albums, but I have no idea who the fuck it is. No lyrics. Windows media doesn't help. What do I do?


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: