This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20040911   

friendsters
Alex considered fate at 19:20   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
My post just got eaten. How irritating. It surely merely implicates my own incompetence, so I will not express to much anger.

I got high last night, and had difficulty holding conversation. I don't what the deal was. My memory got jacked; just as I was going to say something, I would have forgotten what I was going to say. There was high tension about my being an attention whore. This is a reoccurring theme in my nights out these days, and in social interaction in general. I am a pretty entertaining guy, but I would hate to be doing so if it meant that this behavior prevented interesting shit from unfolding around me. And there again, what is my real goal here?

The fucking friendsters are not writing back. What recourse do I have left? Approaching actual girls? Fuck. I need to be going out more. I need to order a "how to get girls video," or just watch magnolia several times in a row. Isn't that the point of that movie, treat girls like shit and you'll become famous like tom cruise?

It's 4:20.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: