This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20040903   

I did some work today
Alex considered fate at 23:28   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
Hooray for me.

I also bought my lab a few of those ergonomic typing things, so that they would be more comfortable. I hope that you have those, asshole. They're amazingly comfortable, and make all the difference in the world in comfort, and even in typing speed. Damn. It's true; I can type about twice as fast with this thing!

Toper.
Dipso.
Fucking foul mouth Sloot!

Why so much Gas, bowels? FACK! Just get out of there! Damn it. My smoking experience will be no fun if I'm writhing in pain because of my plugged up colon.

Better sort this shit out.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: