This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20040927   

I feel sick.
Michael considered fate at 21:13   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
And I'd been feeling sick for a few days, despite all the potentially good news you might have read below.. At first I thought it was anticipation. Anticipation of a good kegger on Saturday. Anticipation of a potential cool new girl to see. Anticipation of life "working out" the way they tell you it's supposed to your whole life.

You know, "Aww, don't worry.. it will sort itself out"

Well I figured it out. It wasn't the anticipation at all. It was the bullshit I was fed this weekend. It was the line of crap I ate up like a hungry dog. And let me tell you, that shit is enough to make anyone sick to their stomach.

This blog is on the verge of becoming a few shades darker and a whole lot more cynical. I suggest averting your eyes.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: