This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20040929   

Lost audioblogs
Alex considered fate at 13:51   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
Dude. I can't believe they just disappeared. WTF? Friday I left maybe 6, and sunday another one. Not like they were really important or anything, but they took the place of me not being able to find my dictaphone. Shit. I'm typing without looking at my hands for the first time in a long time. It's really the right way to do it. Otherwise I find myself taking shortcuts, which implies bad style. And, it's pretty fun to watch all the kiddies bike by. 9:55. Running off to class. Run, run, run!

I feel like shit, really. And I can't find my wallet. I was severely scolded for not doing enough around the lab yesterday, and find that this morning I'm just totally unmotivated to do anything. There's nothing really to do. Shit. All that worry and conflict for nothing. My advisor is just very unhappy that I was presenting my ideas to other people, and that I'm having ideas at all, really.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: