This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20040912   

Michael considered fate at 14:35   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
Okay okay, so I've been slacking a little bit. I've been busy! Can you fault me?

Friday had some hot chicks come over and make me dinner just cause they wanted to. Called me up on the phone early and said please please puhlease can we come over? and I sighed and said okay and then they made tacos. I love tacos. In the aftermath of dinner we threw on a movie and I worked on some digital photos and when 2am rolled around they were both fast asleep on my couch so I put them to bed.

Saturday morning I had to go shopping to outfit my room and so of course this girl I know was all excited to help since it involved shopping and all. I layed the groundrules first: no more than 10 minutes in one store, preferrably 5, no more than 2 minutes discussion about which direction to head next, no more than 1.5 hrs total for the whole ordeal. She agreed, with a pout, and so we were off climbing the gradual hill of st. laurent up towards mont-royal looking for hanging fabrics and other such nonsense.

When we were done I had the place to myself so I cleaned up a bit and pretended to do some school work. Then I jumped in the shower with a beer and got ready for the evening. Volleyball girls. Lots of 'em. I didn't even make it to the party cause they were out on the street by the time I got there but they were heading to a bar so they grabbed me by each arm and off we went, whirlwind style. Deadly.

By the time 2am hit I was surprised I was still standing so I bowed out early and headed across the street for some late night fries and poutine... hit the spot, then I was gone.

Went home and watched Far and Away on tv cause after all this, Kidman is still a babe - maybe more so - and I hadn't seen her in awhile. Thought about calling but after all she's been through.. she'll call me back when she is ready.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: