This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20040924   

Michael considered fate at 17:54   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
So I finally squashed that irritating bug.

The little bastard waitress at the local watering hole had been bothering me for quite awhile, plaguing my brain for the last few weeks but now, she owns me no longer! Last night, after some celebration at another bar Sam, Paul, and I made our way to the biffer where the girl was discussed. I was getting sick of the whole thing so I said "fine, hold on, I'll be right back". I walked over across the street to her bar, walked up to her, and said "Hey, do you remember me?".. she looked confused so I mentioned the handlebar mustache I'd had until yesterday afternoon, which was enough to jog her memory. "Yah, well.. I gotta move on with my life so I'm going to ask you out and you're gonna say no, okay?" She looked confused but I went ahead anyway. "So, would you like to go out sometime?" She thought about it for a second and said "Umm, no?" And I said "okay, thanks.." and walked out. Paul was aghast, said I "cock blocked myself" but hell, I gotta say I feel so much better today.

Sometimes I gotta have these little side projects for myself to keep my head above water.. something to chew on, you know?

Really, though, I'd like to be taking a bunch of pictures for you good people but I can't find my charger. I probably won't be able to find it, either, until I get around to doing my laundry which is, well.. doesn't look like it's gonna get done anytime soon based on how much has gotten done so far.

It's almost been an entire month for me here in the windy city of the north. Montreal is treating me alright but I'm still not settled. It feels like yesterday I was packing up the old Saab and chugging my way up over the north applachians but it's been a whole month. I dunno where the time goes. I dunno how I got so old.

I just dunno.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: