This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20040922   

There is oddity afoot
Michael considered fate at 22:25   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
Oddity indeed. Things are turning, whirling, and spinning around much unlike their normal staid selfs. Clocks are ticking off-beats and the sun is twinkling like a star. The dark of the night has an eerie glow and I just, I just feel a little strange. You might think this is the blanket of fall being laid over the land, disruppting slightly the free flow of summer's breath. You might think that it's just the change, the transitioning I'm going through. You might even try to say it has something to with the NHL bailing on us this year but you know, it ain't any of that.

I'll be honest, I'm not happy about the NHL. In fact, I've had to go and find myself a weak substitute in McGill intramural hockey. Even though I can't skate and I can't stick handle worth a damn I'm still putting myself out there on the ice to be destroyed by the swarming masses of the enemy of Black Shuck.

"Black Shuck?" you ask. Well, let me tell you. In the barren wasteland that was the aftermath of my exodus from Canadian and from my former team, the Rez Dogs, a plague of great proportions took over the city of Montreal. The Rez Dogs, once mighty warriors, fell to under 500 and soon, soon, it was no longer the great team I had once played for. In this aftermath, in the torrential downpours from the hockey gods, somewhere out there in a dark cave, on the mountain, under the stars, a new dog was born.. behold the mighty



And in my return to this fair city, this Gotham of the north, I joined up with a band of a few brave and powerful men who have found it in themselves to journey to this dog and take him on in some sort of sick pagan worship in order to weild the gi-normous power that is Black Shuck - in the name of all that is good and involved with hockey. Behold what you have seen here and tell the story far and wide for it must be known that the power is real, it has been unleashed, and it will.. it will...

Strike again!


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: