This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20040902   

Why haven't you posted yet
Alex considered fate at 23:11   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
Asshole. Who's blog is this?

Fucking turdwad. I have half a mind to go over to my friend's house and get high. That'd show you.

It's interesting, actually, how in this time of listless angst and finally settling in to some work, how quickly my mind says "just smoke a little!" Just a teensy puff to start your day off right! Incidentally, I'm down to about once a week, probably because of this.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: