This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20040902   

wiiiirrrrreeeeee less
Michael considered fate at 13:31   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
Since I've finally gotten around to getting my old password for the university's computer system I thought I'd give this "wireless" thing a try. Wow, it works, who knew? After a few years of unwired roaming in my apartment you'd think the wow factor would be all but dead but, no, it still puts a smile on my face. I'm sitting outside on the grass with the sun on my legs and my torso in the shade (hard to see the screen in the sun) and I'm happily typing away because, well, because I don't have class right now - that's the real happy part - but cripes, the free internet ain't too shabby either.

In fact, I am writing this post from the very spot that I was in yesterday when I took those tree photos that are posted below.. I think I'm going to try and do something interesting with that.. I've another plan, m'friends.. another plan. I am sneaky like that, me and my plans. I just need to try and follow through.

So this is the official first post from meandering-mike. Welcome.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: