This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20040905   

X marks the box
Alex considered fate at 21:19   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
I just signed up for one of those internet scams where they make believe that you won an x-box. Except that I read through it and it doesn't seem totally horrendous. I signed up for netflix, which I think was a wonderful idea. Dude, it's a great idea. It's especially a great idea if you do it with friends, because, frankly, how many movies am I going to see?

I thought I would post my list, because it's interesting to me which movies I remembered I had been wanting to see for a long time. Some of them were suggested from movies that I remembered.

The Barbarian Invasions
Miller's Crossing
Adaptation
Lost in Translation
The Kids in the Hall: Season 1: Disc 1
Blood Simple
Chungking Express
BASEketball
Monster
Brazil
Jacob's Ladder
The Deer Hunter
Mystic River
The Game
Dead Man Walking
Cinema Paradiso: Director's Cut
Das Boot
Desperado/El Mariachi
The Station Agent
Breathless
Rashomon
Throne of Blood

Anyway, I signed up for that, and a credit card. If I get approved, I should get a free x-box. how awesome would that be. Then I would just need a TV. Apropos, the lack of TV and DVD player will definitely hamper my movie watching ability, but it will be a good excuse to watch it at someone else's house.

I've done a lot of work today!


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: