This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20041014   

How interesting
Alex considered fate at 21:07   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
Dude. I feel sick. In fact, I just forced some puke in the bathroom. I still feel like ass, so I think I could have forced more, but it's really unpleasant. I've never actually forced it before. Don't get me wrong. Nothing wrong with puking. I just like it to come naturally.

I called the girl this morning. Just to sum up . . . Call her twice last week. Recieve no callback for six days. Develop mild twitch. Not really excited about callback when it finally arrives, because it implicates so obviously that THE GAME is in play. Nevertheless, I call back an acceptable 3 days later. Ask what she's doing this weekend. Going to San Francisco. I say no problem. She says I'll call you next week, or you can call me. I reccomend that she call me, with a sincere chuckle. It was truly funny to me, given that I don't really know how aware of THE GAME she is. I, frankly, feel like we're just scrapping at this point. Not ultra-optimistic, though she still has more potential than anyone else these days.

I've been farting this whole time and feel a fuckload better. Maybe I shouldn't have forced the ol' sluice juice afterall. Alas.

Bought a killer costume for Haloween. Whole play on words thing. I'll post pictures when it arrives. Also circa the 31st, bought two tickets (optimism is just in my nature, I suppose) to a 3-D showing of The creature from the Black Lagoon, to which a comedic jazz orchestra will play and sing ala MS3K. Probably better not to go with the girl as I plan to get blitzed before hand. If this isn't an herb friendly media experience, I don't know what is.

Who reads this? Do any of the dogz? I think it would be appreciated by some, anyway. Alternately, maybe I'll just start writing for this and sending the email. That's legal, right?


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: