This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20041031   

Michael considered fate at 15:29   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
My face is broken. Well, not broken so much as bruised. Heavily. Along with my brain.

Search Engine: google.com
Search Words: "21st birthday" puked pictures


I really don't know what some people expect to find on this site, but they keep looking anyway.

It's bruised because it played a little blocking for me Friday night. Specifically, blocking the bottom of a steep set of stairs from slamming into the rest of my body. What a pal, that face of mine.

Search Engine: search.msn.es
Search Words: mexicosexual


You will find no mexicosexuals here, my friend.

So the face, well.. bruised, bloodied.. but all in one piece - albeit a slightly larger piece these days as we wait for the swelling to go down. I can't speak for me brain but I was told I was unconscious for going on three minutes.

Search Engine: google.com
Search Words: expired+milk+disadvantages


The disadvantages, my friend, is that it's gross. and makes you sick. Your welcome.

When I came to, I'm told, my first words were "Leave me alone, you assholes, I'm fine." A fine sight, I imagine, when my outift is thrown into the mix: white tights, white wife beater, pink tu-tu. Ambulances were already on the way at that point so I had to fend them off as well. I figured if I was doing financial calculations in my head about the downfalls of ambulance rides when one has no health insurance then I was probably okay.

Search Engine: search.msn.com
Search Words: erp for grocery


Huh?

A few days later, some restful self-medication of movies and couch-surfing under my belt, I feel almost better. Well, only time will find me there but for now, things seem to be on the mend. My face is ugly - a natural halloween costume on this natural halloween sunday. My knee is bruised and barely functioning. My wrist is swollen and sore. My finger is jammed, my neck is crinked, and.. well.. I'm just sorta worn out, but the path ahead seems clear enough.

Search Engine: search.yahoo.com
Search Words: what are the disadvantages of being a bank teller


Well, lousy pay, crap work, and lotsa money to look at that isn't yours, I'd say.

Things aren't always what they seem, some say. Sometimes, though, they are. Sometimes you're beaten pretty well, bed ridden, down for the count. Sometimes it just takes a few days to recover. Sometimes.

Human life is, at times, less resilient than we like to think. Human life can, at times, end abruptly at the bottom of a steep set of stairs. These points are good to keep in mind when considering what to wear out and about. Somehow, if I'd taken just the right turn or smacked my head just the right way, snapping my neck in the process and ending my life on the bottom of those stairs, somehow I figure that's the way life is gonna do me in someday. Lying crumpled on the floor in a ballerina costume, all dignity stripped away, friends and acquintances huddled around my body as it slowly goes cold.

I sould make sure to wear clean underwear more often. You never know when it'll be the last pair of clean underwear you'll ever wear.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: