This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20041021   

Red Sox win, Red Sox win, Red Sox win...
Michael considered fate at 15:23   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
And I probably don't gotta say it on a blog. If you don't know, the Red Sox just became the first team in the history of major league baseball to come back from a 0-3 deficit to win a seven game series. Ever.

Yanks? Eat a dick.

I'm not the most devote Red Sox fan during the season but when it comes to post season I'm as there as the next guy and don't you doubt I'm worried to the bone about the upcoming series. Don't you think I don't see the intensity of a Clemens vs. Red Sox duke out. Don't you think I'm not excited.

Fucking excited.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: