This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20041003   

Michael considered fate at 16:38   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
So I'm a little bummed out. Am I aloud to say that on here? Will that be censored? Hmm.. lessee..

I don't feel well..

Nope, it's still there. Wow, they really do let you say whatever you want on this innernector. What a crazy idea. Whoda thunk it? Why? To what end? So I can sit around and complain about how I'm bummed out?

It's long and complicated and I can't barely figure it myself - the reason for being bummer out, that is - but I know it's there and I feel it and I'm almost close to using the big D word.

Depression.

Just a one day affair though, this isn't a long term flu or nothing. Just one of those 24-hour jobbies. I can tell. And when you can tell it's really not so bad.. you can just get right down in it and enjoy yourself. Like rolling around in the mud when you know you're already dirty. You can really get excited about it. Somehow, though, it's not as fun if you know you won't be able to get a shower for a long time. Endurance is never fun.

So I guess what I'm saying is that I'd be fairly happy about things right now if it weren't for the fact that I got work to do, work I am avoiding, work that the depression is unmotivating me to do.

So I guess what I'm saying is I should go and try to do some work, eh?


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: