This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20041006   

sorry
Michael considered fate at 18:41   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
I'm sorry, it's been a bore here lately. Lot's of whining and complaining, woe-is-me-isms. Lots of inner thinking that a) isn't original, b) gets me nowhere, and c) is boring. Did I mention boring?

I dunno, maybe it's entertaining to you but it's tedious to me. So why do I do it? Compulsion? Narcissism? Something..something.. there must be a reason.

Point is, I'm sick of it. Sick of me. Sick of being sick of looking at this blog and the cliche boredom of it all. I think I might take a break.

Read yet another blog about yet another person on drugs out there. Not narcotics but "fix me" drugs, like prozac or ritilin or whatever the kids are taking these days. It got me thinking. "Stop." I said to myself. "Just stop." So I did, it sounded like I had something to say to myself and, well, if you're gonna listen to anyone it might as well be ..

"Look, buddy, you're fine. You're not on drugs. You don't struggle to peel yourself out of bed in the morning - not to the point that you feel like honey at the bottom of a jar, anyway. You don't get so physically exhausted from the thought of moving as a mental reaction to your state. You don't hate everyone."

and so I thought about it briefly and I had to admit that,

"No, no I am not on drugs. No I don't need them to get out of bed in the morning. Yes, I can operate fairly well on a daily basis, even if my food intake is minimal or overabundant, even if I don't get enough water, even if I drink too much, I'm fairly even keeled. I've got a pretty smooth mood curve."

"Yes, you do. No complaints. This blog isn't what it is supposed to be. You're killing it. It's a bore."

"Yes, yes. I suppose it is."

"Okay then."

"okay."

And then I sneezed. And I got that tickle in my nose where you know it's not gonna be just one sneeze but a whole sneeze fest.. one where you can maybe even get to seven in a row, if you're lucky.. and we all know how lucky that would be.

And I sneezed, and I sneezed, and I sneezed.

I dunno, maybe I got to seven.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: