This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20041007   

Vaps
Alex considered fate at 17:51   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
My vaporizers have arrived! Hooray. It's happy times.

Dude. I really appreciate your post down there. I want to complainabout this chick thing so bad . . . but WTF. What am I complaining for? Really. What is the goal of complaining? The simulations of what I did wrong/what I will say to her if given the chance are racing through my head . . . but these are not helping meet any of my immediate goals.

It's so tempting though. And definitely one effect of this is to get feedback on ideas, and to ease the tension from feeling that I fucked it up myself.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: