This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20041130   

butterfinger
Alex considered fate at 23:23   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
It's all about the drugs. Really. Why try and fight it, America? Look at how well Holland is doing . . . I think I'll take a vacation there before I have kids. Have a nice drug vacation. I've been reading about addiction for three or four days. Yeah, craving sucks. But what is life but craving? What else but a drug experience is this king sized butterfinger, slowly dissapearing before my evening. What else is nethack? Not very powerful drugs, perhaps, but drugs nonetheless. Experience altering substances. Interacting with my brain's reward system. The nucleus accumbens. The VTA. The dopaminergic pathways.

The only thing about butterfingers is that they don't crack well, and that they dissolve very quickly.

My fourth grade teacher used to tell stories about dropping sacks of flour on tanks when he was in the airforce. I'm sure they were bullshit, but they were good stories. I'd like to go visit him.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: