This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20041122   

posterity
Alex considered fate at 20:22   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
What do you think about the blog thing? Will these eventually be sold? Who owns the rights to them? Will they be preserved? They are pretty interesting anthropologically.

So, I pulled a hamstring on friday, and having been Limpy Mclimperson since. I did win at Bocci last night, notwithstading, at my rich neighbor's house. He's pretty chill, and has lots of beer for me to drink, and interesting guests that seem to change each week. And yummy tri tip. What is tri tip, I wonder.

That is all. I'm going to Venezuela in December before montreal. Pretty chill, huh? Miami, Caracas, Montreal. Reasonably decent vacation.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: