This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20041228   

Michael considered fate at 13:45   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
Do I talk too much about blogs on this blog?

Yeah, I think I might. It's addictive. I can't help it. It's that whole self-awareness thing that's been plaguing humans for, oh, a few thousand years anyway. It's a bummer of a backlash to that "thought" thing we acquired awhile back.

Everything comes with it's pros and cons.

Even Shaq. Even Paris. Even Porsche.

But just to talk very briefly about blogger:

It never keeps me signed in, even when I click the little thingamajig that says "Keep me signed in" or whatever the hell it says. This can't (I imagine) be a problem on my end since this is a problem on 3, 4, even 5 computers that I've used somewhat regularly - PC and Mac - as well as various web browsers like firefox and explorer and so I'd say something funky is going on over on their end of things.

Secondly, blogger reports the number of posts made to this blog on the 'Dashboard' as 1,333.. which is fine, but it's reported it as 1,333 for a few months now. Maybe even 6 months. Hell if I know, but it's probably wrong.

Finally, blogger with no picture hosting??? Or, um.. at least not for the mac folks yet..

But then again...

and I say this with the utmost sincerity..

It's free. So what the fuck do I care?


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: