This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20041205   

Michael considered fate at 14:27   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
Even when I try to say nice things, say someone has an identity, say they do something seemingly unique like write every coffee shop stop down in blog.. people always seem to take offense. Or get in a huff. Or at the very least feel a little self-conscious.

Well stop. I've never insulted anyone in my life. I think everyone is perfect. Get out there and shake it. No matter what I say. I dun matter none, dude.

If imitation is the sincerest form of flattery than talking shit about someone has got to be number 2 because it's nothin' but pure jealousy, the most pure form of flattery. I dunno why people get all worked up about jealousy, it's kinda nice. Jealousy can be motivating and, if it's directed at you, it can be a helluva compliment. Why worry? Chillax. They'll get over it.

I've been blogging this dealio for well over three years now. Three years. That's a big number, relatively speaking, and yet I don't really know what it's all about. Sure, it's silly. Sure, I think about taking it down every day. Sure, I feel bad, good, indifferent, angry, stupid, and childish about it - on a daily basis - and I still continue to write in it. I don't have a fucking clue, and I continue to write in it. But someday, somewhere, it'll change the world. Change the order of things forever. It'll decide the next president or save stranded refugees in arfrica or send the first man to mars. MY blog will do this, something like this, someday, and if I just stop now I'll be killing that and that would make me a murderer.

I'm no murderer, right? You know that. I don't have to tell you. Alright then? Alright. So I'll keep blogging. So what.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: