This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20041229   

Finally, It Works!
Michael considered fate at 16:40   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
I Think. This is hopefully the last test of the britcoal mailinglist system. If you get this in your email Sara, drop me a note to let me know.. I seem to be receiving fine.

Also, you are free and welcome to reply to posts through the mailing list.. I doubt anyone else will ever join it but it might be a fun way to bounce comments back and forth and various junk.

Mike


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: