This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20041225   

Michael considered fate at 17:16   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
I'm awaiting neural computer connections with baited breath, you really have no idea. Sometimes I just want to lie in bed with my eyes closed and tippity-tap an email out, or pay my phone bill. Sometimes sitting upright, in a chair, keeping your eyes open, and actually moving your fingers is just too much to ask.

Especially after christmas dinner with the turkey's sleepy-effect kicking in and a warm cup of tea just begging for you to wrap your fingers around it, instead of tapping them against a cold keyboard.

So I guess I'm done here for now. But happy holidays for everyone who might be celebrating one today.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: