This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20041221   

New Stuff
Michael considered fate at 15:20   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
I finally added my meta tags so you can now click the little envelope at the bottom of a post to email the post to a friend. You can also get my site feed automagically, though I've left the Atom Feed link in the top bar. And finally, I've added a subscription link if you care to get posts to this blog directly in your email box (this is a test, we'll see how it goes).

Oh, and I threw up some christmas cheer a few days ago, too.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: