This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20041201   

Party Poker update
Alex considered fate at 22:19   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
So, I have four million in chips now.

Again. Four million in nothing. But you know how dangerous that is? That means I can top out (max for sitting is 100K) 40 times. That's losing every time.

Tonight people were less homophobic. Did I mention that I'm experiencing homophobia on Party Poker? How crazy is that. My question is, how do they know? I mean . . . I mean . . . how can they possibly tell, from thousands of miles away, that everyone around me confuses me for a gay man. They don't ever know that I'm male! aschwa55 gives away very little sexual identity info.

I like to talk to people. But it makes me sad how they leave so quickly when I put them out. I am so successful because of my strategy. I'll go in with almost anything, and I bet 12,000 or so with even a marginal hand. That way people don't really know if I have shit or not. I took down someone for 600K today on one hand with an ace two - full house, just slow playing it. The key is four rounds of betting. Convincing people that they can make an easy 48k, because I throw it away at the last minute so often.

I'm playing again for real money on saturday. I expect to lose. This is a terrible way to practice, because it's aweful technique. But my typing is really improving. I realized a while back that I needed to improve my typing skills, as I was typing so often, and I wasn't really a great touch typist. Now I'm flying. It's a nice feeling. It gives worth to the party poker experience. I want back already. Just a little more. I can afford it . . .


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: