This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20050112   

dreams
Alex considered fate at 16:58   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
So I had a dream last night that you were getting married. You're in my room (in SB) only hours before the wedding, and you need a shirt. I'm happy to lend you one, and we peruse my closet. After finding an appropriate outfit (that part is really long, and one of us settles on a maroon with white diagonal stripes), the commodore comes to pick us up in his sailboat. Now we're in Niantic. This friend from school is skippering, but leading us directly into a sandbar, so I take over. I turn us around, but the sail is now filled from the wrong side, and somehow the boom is not moving. Also, I'm sailing using a tiller extension, but it's not really working. I realize we need to make some serious time, and push really hard on the tiller. It breaks, and the whole back of the boat falls off. A fisherman returns the pieces to me, and I sheepishly show the commodore what I have done (though we are still moving in a straight line and all). All of a sudden we're on long island sound looking for a put in.

It was one of the more vivid dreams I've had for a while, yet through the whole thing, the question of WHO you were marrying never came up. You looked good, though.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: