This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20050130   

Michael considered fate at 02:08   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
I'm no paranoid android or nothing but the google makes me a little creeped out when I tose my 'ol john hancock at it. I mean, most people I google - and sure, who doesn't get ass bored and just sit around googling their friends just to see the dumb shit they're attached to - some old high school soccer article or maybe a secret blog or some physics research publication - most people, they get a few google hits but me, no, I get tons of hits on my name - only none of them are mine. Here's the creepy bit: it's all computer geek talk. It's overclockers mailing-list threads and some dude from MIT and another litigator against Microsoft? I dunno, a bunch of chip nutters is what I'm saying, and goddamn if that isn't just a little bit creepy, seeing as how I, too, am a computer scientist (god that sounds laughable).


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: