This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20050131   

I'm not picky.
Michael considered fate at 04:17   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
Right now I'd like a few small things. Nothing spectacular. Just a few specific items.

#1 - A 20 pound cat, or at least a damn big one. They're funny, and tend to have more personality than 5 times the poundage of dog. Don't get me wrong, I'm a dog person all the way, but a cat one as well. All of this earth's fine creatures have their day. I won't slight one on the off chance I'm in the rain on their particular day in the sun.

#2 - A name like Danny Ocean, or at least a unique physical feature to make me a) memorable, b) impressive, and c) alluring. Like maybe a giant axe scar on my face or a giant mohawk the size of my 20 pound cat or a ninja body guard who I would stand in for as his stunt-double for the really hard stuff.

#3 - My very own countdown clock to the 235 year anniversary of the invention of the styrofoam packing peanut, located somewhere like the town I was born or where I grew up, preferrably at the library or right outside city hall. Labelled "Michael's 235 year anniversary of the invention of the styrofoam packing peanut countdown clock". I figure a thing like that would put things into perspective.

#4 - A tiny wireless earbud for cheating on a Series 7 license so that I could sell junk bonds to my friends.

#5 - Happiness, health, sanity, peace on earth, good will towards men, and a bowl of ice cream.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: