This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20050124   

Michael considered fate at 01:01   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment

Me on long weekends and being tired.


Me on the effects of too much beer in this nothing-else-better-to-do-but-drink-beer winter season.


So, clearly, this boy is getting a bit fat.



Over the xmas break I noticed I was down to a scant 158lbs, most likely due to my three-week binge on 16-hour workaholic days and very little sleep and/or food and/or beer. I was down to the lightest I've been since high school. I even managed to avoid the dreaded "holiday pounds", but it would seem that the beginning of this semester has done a number on me, and by number, I'm guessing a good 8 to 10 lbs. I can't be sure, though.. no scale.

What to do, what to do? I'm no young pup like I once was and I'm thinking the gym and some running are calling my name. With 30 fast approaching my metabolism is heading the way of the dinosaurs: into the tar pits where movement is slow, awkward, and death is inevitable. Bummer.

Makes me wonder if I should just say fuck it and enjoy the time that I have left... or actually worry about things like health and personal appearance. Okay, I should probably worry about my health.. even though we don't get along very well.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: