This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20050131   

Mike steps out to the grocery market
Michael considered fate at 22:54   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
I got hungry sitting here reading angry research papers and squinting my eyes at the nonsense. The screen started to blur up and I almost passed out into a nice relaxing nap but, frankly, i am scared of the nap - especially the late afternoon nap. Fall asleep in the daylight and wakeup in the dark and i become some sort of crazed monster, wandering around the apartment making no sense, having no sense, finding no sense, scratching my stubble and wondering which way is up and so I just try to avoid the nap situation.



Which is probably why I look so tired, but that doesn't necessarily explain the yellow palour about me, but what can you do? one of my super secret fears is that I have cancer or aids or something equally as horrid and I just don't know it. I envision myself feeling kinda crappy for a few months, but being the anti-doctor sorta guy that I am, I just won't do anything about it. Then I'll keel over one day and that'll be it. I'm not really scared of this scenario, or fearful, or anything like that.. I just think about it sometimes and i sorta feel like it wouldn't really phase me too much if it became true.



This is the place I get keys copied. They sell a buncha kitchen equipment but seem to make pretty poor key copies, as the three I have from them all give me trouble. I manage, but they give me trouble.



This is the clothing store right next to my building that sells, well, clothes I guess. It's sorta uber trendy in a corporate sort of way, not in a trendy sort of way, if that makes any sense, so it seemed pretty weird when they put it in on this street 4 years or so back. Gosh those mannequins look bored. It's not exactly a corporate-cool sort of street, st. laurent. But, I went in there once and in the back they have glass windows in the floor where you can see the next floor down - or at least some compartment beneath the floor. They had a motorcycle in the comparment when I was there, I think.. it was all lit up with track lighting in a corporate way.



But back to my problem. Specifically my crooked nose. I've been saying it for awhile now but I think this photo proves it. Look at that monstrosity. At least it's not a giant goiter like poor opus, though I hear they get bigger with age - it's apparently the only (organ?) that gets bigger on men as they age into senior citizenship. yah, thanks god.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: