This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20050113   

Michael considered fate at 02:12   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
Unbeknownst to me, and maybe a few other people, strange things are afoot. Things - going on - without me. Apparently mud, on occasion, is a fairly mobile medium. Apparently, apple didn't think the iPod was small enough. Apparently, the end is nigh for things can't get any more dire, really. We've reached a brink - an edge, a deep schism with no bottom -> music so small you can't see it. Art so big we can't hear it.

And a lotta mud.

I heard something about a big wave, too. A Tsunami I think they call it. And, not particularly strange even, it's not the worst that could happen. Might happen. WILL happen someday, soon or not so soon, but someday. We are, quite literally on the brink of catastrohpes we can't even begin to comprehend - solar flares that would wipe out all of us, volcanic eruptions that would cover half the continent in feet of ash, asteroid collisions, drought, fire, famine, the collapse of the NHL.

It's all a little too much for someone as feeble as me. It's all just a little too much. The best I can do is mention it, in passing, as if it's as inconsequential as this sentence.. and perhaps it is, on the "big scheme", so I'll leave it at that. I've done my rambling.

Watch out for falling logs and boiling frogs.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: