This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20050208   

HOLY SHIT
Alex considered fate at 02:44   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
So, do you know about thefacebook? Fack.

Wait, actually, let me not tell you about it, and instead prepare for the lab meeting which I am running (ruining?) tomorrow. Because, had I been playing GO on yahoogames for the last four hours, and not prepared at all, I'd likely be fucked right now. Oh, remember that time? Those were happy times.

"I fully understand that sometimes it's hard to eliminate a program that sounds good."
- GW


What like, EDUCATION? HMMMM? Like THAT program? Fack. It may be hard, buddy, but you just keep on truckin'. I have faith in you.

I miss you, buddy. You remember meeting in the gym one time, after not having seen each other for a while? I remember feeling that you had the psychological valence of kin. Yah. Good times.

By the way, I suggest taking your own advice and slowing that fire-engine down. Nobody likes the irony of seeing a fire-engine crash and burn.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: