This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20050216   

Michael considered fate at 23:33   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
I finally got around to taking some pictures today so I could record some of the damage done over the weekend. I was reminded to get this done when my chin started hemorragin fluids this evening. and by fluids I mean blood. and blood I mean old dark nasty blood.



Like the drunkard that I am I can't quite remember what caused this nasty situation but I'm guessing it had something to do with falling down ala "look ma, no hands!". Anyhow, this evening it started letting blood so I'm guessing that maybe some was pooled up under the skin, which would explain part of the swelling. It's mostly down to normal size now, so that's good at least, but a large chunk of a roll of toilet paper took the brunt of the force.



If you recall I had a nasty fall down a set of stairs awhile back (which I insist was not so much alcohol induced) and I got a good knock on the knoggin then, too. Thanks to the advice of J-Mo I worked the scar tissue down over time by massaging it and it was almost completely gone.. until this weekend.



I haven't historically been much of one to black out, or one to lose motorcontrol in the way I have recently. If I knew what was going on I'd blame it all on some cosmic shift, the same thing that's causing me to lie awake all night for the last few months, the same thing that's making things in me change like my appetite and my brain chemistry. I'd like to blame the stars or the weather or the seasons or, well, anything really besides the most likely situation: irresponsible drinking. Yet I've been drinking irresponsibly for years..



For now I think I'll just sit back and wait for the healing process to run it's course, hang out and watch the lights flicker on and off in this great city, and maybe see what I can't come up with just sitting alone, with all the whirling spinning electricals turned off, the computers powered down, and the phone ringer disabled. See what pops out of this 'ol knoggin once it's left alone for awhile.. I mean who knows, maybe it'll be something useful besides old dried blood.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: